Terms and Conditions
By booking your place/s at this event you are entering into a binding agreement. Terms & Conditions ons apply to bookings made to attend the event.
Once a booking has been made, an email will be sent to confirm, with your invoice or credit card payment receipt attached. If you do not receive this email within five workings days please contact Helen Bush immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7881 4887.
- Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking or an invoice can be requested. Four weeks prior to the event payments are via credit card payment only.
- Invoice payments must be received by Travel Weekly within 30 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the event, whichever is the earlier.
- Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below.
- If cancellation notification is given on or before 7 March 2017 the billing price is waivered less an administrative charge of 15%. If notification to cancel is received on or after 8 March 2017 full payment on bookings stands.
- In the event that the event is cancelled by the organisers, a full refund will be made of any booking fees paid.
- If the event is postponed for reasons beyond the direct control of the organisers, this booking will be transferred to the revised date of the event and all these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any such transferred booking.
- Travel Weekly Group does not accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the venue and content, or the timings of the programme.
Lighting and special effects:
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
The above terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
If you cancel on or before 2 March 2016 a full refund will be given minus 15% administration fee. If you cancel on or after the 3 March 2016 no refund will be given. Please note that payment is still required for any booking that is cancelled after the cancellation date.
All cancellations must be made in writing to:
Martha Allardyce, Events Executive
The British Travel & Hospitality Hall of Fame
Travel Weekly Group Ltd
52 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0AU
Tel 020 7 881 4828
Cancellation of the event:
In the event that the Hall of Fame Awards is cancelled by the organisers, a full refund will be made of any booking fees paid. However, if the event is postponed for reasons beyond the direct control of the organisers, this booking will be transferred to the revised date of the event and all these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any such transferred booking.